If a picture is worth a thousand words, what about a video?
Help ReachGlobal Latin America strategically tell the story of God’s work through the creation of short promotional videos. Capture the true spirit of the culture, the people and the ministry in places like Port-au-Prince, Haiti; Rio de Janeiro, Brazil; San José, Costa Rica; or Mexico City, Mexico.
ReachGlobal Latin America is inviting 4-6 video producers to join us on a two-week video production mission trip in January 2012. Producers will each travel to a different city to film for four days — interviews, b-roll, city footage, etc. — before spending a week in Costa Rica editing and producing the final product.
Who should apply?
- 3+ years of years of production experience
- An eye for composition, an ear for the story, and a heart for God
- All needed equipment for video production
If you or someone you know might be interested, find out more about this incredible opportunity. Don’t pass up the opportunity to unite your love of video with your faith in the Lord.
You’ve read our stories. Now help us tell them in a new and powerful way.
* * * * *
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or to apply.
- For God to raise up the right team of video producers to join the trip.
- For the pre-trip preparation and planning in each location where filming will occur.
- That God be glorified through the telling of His work in Latin America through video.